Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedge-aholic.

I have a serious obsession with wedges this season. Here's a few of my favorite finds:
Pandora Color Block wedges @ Asos


Crown Vintage wedge sandals @ DSW (I just had to have these).
I recently paired these with black wide leg pants and this top from Forever 21


Rampage Bastian Suede wedge @ DSW.
I like that these are a little less chunky than  most wedges...they can be more feminine and paired with a dress for a wedding, or other special occasion.



The splurge: Jimmy Choo's. Cute? Yes! Affordable? No.



Gotta love Payless! These are a much more affordable version of these Steve Madden's


I'd love to hear where my fellow fashionista's are finding their fave wedges this season! Leave a comment with your fab finds and what you're pairing them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment