Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stella & Dot

I am loving Stella & Dot's jewelry right now. It's the perfect combination of boho chic with a delicate feminine touch.

Serenity Stone Drops
I wore a pair similar to this for my wedding!


Capri Chandelier Earrings in Coral
I would pair these with long flowing hair and a maxi skirt for day or night!



Signature Clover Necklace
LOVE. I am obsessed with clovers right now and this necklace is perfect. Pair with jeans and a white tee, or get fancier with a black tank and black blazer. 

Initial Charm Silver
I got these as gifts for all of my bridesmaids at my wedding (and one for myself of course). I put them on a silver chain and put them in a cute little box from Michael's craft store. :)

Nugget Wrap Bracelet
I love to stack boho bracelets like on a hot summer day!



Of course, we can't all afford some of these pieces (the prices can get pretty steep) but they're a great source for inspiration when I go out shopping elsewhere!

What Stella & Dot pieces do you have (or dream of)??

No comments:

Post a Comment