Monday, June 4, 2012

To knot or not to knot...

Top knots- you either love them or you hate them. I happen to love them. They evoke a very feminine, 60's-esque vibe that makes me feel like I'm channeling Bridgette Bardot.


Here's a few of my favorite ways to wear them this season...


Loose & Natural.
Can be an everyday look when paired with a scarf & tee, or dressed up with drop earrings & lip gloss!






Neat & Sophisticated.
For wearing with that little black dress a la Audrey Hepburn. 





Retro Inspired.
I am a firm believer that anything retro inspired is automatically sexy.



Braided.
So fun and so trendy! Perfect for pairing with that cute new summer dress or top!



Messy & Effortless.
I love this look with a cozy sweater and sandals...think 'day at the beach house' nautical.



I just can't get enough. Find even more top knot styles on Pinterest or try your own unique variation! It's all about making it your own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment