Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beachy Babe- look for less!

I love this look! Maxi dresses? Love. Bag? Love. Wedges? Love.

Beachy Babe
Get the prices on original items in image from Polyvore. 

























But let's be honest, who can afford this outfit? The Michael Kors bag alone breaks my budget. So I went on the hunt to my favorite discount stores in an attempt to get this look for less. I found some incredible steals (and some old pieces from my closet) that helped me put this look together for a fraction of the cost!!!


Sorry for the horrible picture quality! This is what happens when you have to take them yourself. :)


Maxi dress- $16.99 at Marshall's 
Belt- $5.99 at Fred Meyer!
Jacket- $34.99 at H&M (last season)
Wedges- $15.99 at Marshall's 
Bag- $99 at Marshall's
Necklace- $12.99 at American Eagle
Earrings- $3.49 at Target
Bangles & bracelets- From all over! But you can always find a good bangle from Forever 21 and H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment